1906- The company was first established in Souk Tawile at the
Down Town area by Mr. Ahmad Daouk.
1925- Nineteen years later, Izzat Daouk took charge, confidently
leading the 2nd generation along his predecessor's (founder) path.
1931- Having drawn out its strategy, the establishment thought
the importation of European products, as vital. Adding such products to
its line provided the customers with greater choice.
1963- Emancipating the 2nd generation from responsibility,
Hassan Daouk fought hard to uphold the Izzat Daouk & Sons banner
1970- With the European and local products on display,
efforts were made to add Far Eastern products to the existing lines.
1973- Various extensions to the distributing center &
showroom were set up, enabling the organizers to perceive and serve
an ever-growing number of clientele.
1975- With two new showrooms at Al-Mazraa and Ras El-Nabeaa,
the business was up and running.
1976- One year later, Mr. Hassan Daouk managed to bring back
the company's status quo.
1977- A new branch with its respective distribution section was
added to be establishment in Al Hassan Center located in Mar-Ilias.
1979- Next followed the opening of yet another branch in
Eldorado building, Hamra.
1980- The Izzat Daouk & Sons establishment celebrated
the opening of a new branch, Al Mama, with its warehouse and
distribution center, in Jamil Ibrahim Building.
1982- People of the bekaa area now celebrated the next
opening of the establishment's first branch in the area located next
to Fransa Bank. And that's to satisfy the growing demand all over
1990- Inauguration of yet another studied and weighted
venture the opening of the style hair care products factory.
1993- The establishment's main head offices were set up in
Al-mama street, Chatila Building.
1995- A new branch was added to the establishment serving
the Zalka area and located in Jal-El-Dib.
1998- Another space extension was added to Al Mama branch about
700 m² to house the new distribution center.
1999- The Al Mama Mega store got bigger with the opening of
the new 1800 m² hall to comprise the inner increasing variety.